Blog Archive

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Let's catch a wave of change


So Closers: Dimension Conflict is pretty good. Another game I wish had a hybrid online/offline mode so I can enjoy the story even if the online component disappears. The cast is really likeable, and I always enjoy a good beat-'em-up. I don't know if it's because of all the Dead Rising I played, but something about running in a mall doing cool stuff gets me going.

In work-related news, still recording and auditioning and stuff, but as always that's slowing down once school starts back up. I have such a large backlog of fun things I wanted to work on but put off due to school. It doesn't end. \(^o^)/

As mentioned on Twitter, X4's taking a bit of a break so I can enter the MikuExpo song contest again.

It seemed like a good idea at beginning of the month, until I realized that I haven't flexed my musical muscles in like... a really long time. But just you wait! It's time to put together what I've learned and create my magnum opus! Again!

In other news, did you guys see all the new games and stuff coming out? (OH MY GOD MEGAMAN.) It's like this year is making up twice as much for last year. (YESSSSSS MEGAMAN.) I saved so much because I didn't want anything. (MEGAMANMEGAMANMEGAMAN) Now I want everything...

Ah. That's the story of my life, isn't it? I want the world.

SEKAAAAAIIIIII DEEEEEEE ICHIBAN AKITONE-SAMA.

...

Good night.



(Side-note: I'm thinking about changing up my signature Ai-Fi Runaways that I've been rocking. I wonder what the next set of phones will be? How exciting...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment