Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Songlation - Help Me, ERINNNNNN!!

Remember, raise those arms up on "E", and swing downwards on "Rin"!



[Lyrics:]

Ei-rin! Ei-rin! (Ei-rin! Ei-rin!)
Ei-rin! Ei-rin! (Ei-rin! Ei-rin!)
Ei-rin! Ei-rin! Ei-rin! Ei-rin! (Ei-rin! Ei-rin! Ei-rin! Ei-rin!)
Eirin~! (Ei-rin! Ei-rin! C'mon help me Eirin~!)

Ahh, whatever shall I do?!
With this arm that I raise towards the endless sky (Ei-rin! Ei-rin!)
Know that you are my beloved moon
inside-out my imperishable moon (C'mon help me Eirin!)
Oh, hurry over quick
as this arm swings towards the earth with all my might (Ei-rin! Ei-rin!)
can you hear me sending out this sign
Eirin just for you this is my sign

Eirin Eirin come save me please
I cry out throughout the day
aimless timeless the hourai
elixir drinkers all bear this fate
Reisen Tewi must still be out
for the pair's nowhere to be seen
Who could it be now that's come to these grounds
out to get me oh no

(Eirin Eirin c'mon help me Eirin!)
Eirin Eirin c'mon help me Eirin!
(Eirin Eirin c'mon help me Eirin!)
Hurry over quick!

So, here I've come to help!
Following your arm raised towards the endless sky  (Ei-rin! Ei-rin!)
Know that you are my beloved girl
indulgent, yet still my beloved girl (C'mon help me Eirin!)
Hey now, I am in a rush!
as your arm swings towards the earth with all your might (Ei-rin! Ei-rin!)
I can you hear you sending out your sign
Eirin please help me Eirin

2 comments:

  1. 'Remember, raise those arms up on "E", and swing downwards on "Rin"!'

    I sprained my arms. Am I doin' it too fast? Also, hai.

    -Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you keep doing it like that, you'll go blind.

      Delete