Blog Archive

Friday, October 14, 2016

And now we're back from our trip through the multiverse

 
It's amazing, it like, never fails. I always somehow ended up dreadfully sick after NYCC. But the throes of demise won't snatch me up!

... at least, not until I get this exam and all this other stuff taken care of. I'm too busy to die!
On another note, just wanna throw out the heads up that I'm back on twitter, so feel free to look at my pictures of my toys, listen to my musings, or go yell at me to go work on stuff faster.

Or maybe even request me for a job. That totally works too.



That's all for now, we'll catch you on the flipside.

(P.S. If you were at NYCC '16, I was Spidey this year. If you've got footage of me tussling with the Sinister 6, feel free to send it to me J Jonah Jameson at the Daily Bugle. I wanna see how they came out how much of a public menace that Web-head is!)


No comments:

Post a Comment